Welcome to Hikari!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member introduction

+17
kriz-reyle
Nerazurri
Kirbyftw55
NatsuDragneel
Akakazehime
Nuryko
Jurassic
Hrinfaxi
Tei
chanhee
Rainxoo
Sh1nigami
KimiKins
DemontaiL
RawrRiceball
Yelly1992
Endearment
21 posters

Go down

Member introduction Empty Member introduction

Post  Endearment Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:19 pm

Hi guys, Endearment here, it's always nice to get to know eachother better and form a chemistry. Introduce yourself here starting with your Vindictus character. Well, I'll go ahead and start... As I mentioned, my character name is Endearment, well, not that endearing, am I? lol, well I came across this game a few weeks ago, didn't think I would end up getting serious as of now. It turned out to be very addictive. Im lovin' the berserk weapon slashing, and throwing of enemies into action. I believe this game was well made: the graphics, gameplay, storyline, including the background music overall. Looks like I found myself an MMOrpg that I will be in for a very long time! Thanks all!!!!

-Endearment
-Hikari.
Endearment
Endearment
Admin

https://hikari1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Member introduction Empty Re: Member introduction

Post  Yelly1992 Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:40 pm

Haiis Very Happy
My ingame account is Felten and i'm from England or London...
Played Vindictus for a couple of days and its pretty good
Favourite hobbies are watching anime and tennis (sorta)
My favourite anime is Gintama which always humours me

Last edited by Yelly1992 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yelly1992
Yelly1992

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:12 pm

Helloz my ingame name is Aoshima
got addicted to Vindictus a few days ago
im a total otaku there are very few anime i've not seen or plan on watching
my fav anime right now is Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
hope to get along with everyone in the guild Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  RawrRiceball Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:31 pm

Hello~
My ingame name is RawrRiceball. Very Happy
I'm an otaku, and avid gamer ( also plays on the ps3 )
My favorite anime is Toradora!
I have a weird obsession with cute things.
I tumble as well.
I like to chat on msn or aim. Very Happy
I also love playing Yu-Gi-Oh.
I hope I get to know everyone.
-RawrRiceball
RawrRiceball
RawrRiceball

Back to top Go down

Post  DemontaiL Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:58 pm

Hey!
In-game Name: Quickk
Games I Play: WoW, LoL, Vindictus
Hobbies: Photo Editing, Gaming, Remixing
Fave Anime: Naruto Shippuden

See you all in game! Smile
DemontaiL
DemontaiL

Back to top Go down

Member introduction Empty :D

Post  KimiKins Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:51 pm

Heellluu Everyone~

Hmm... The name's Kimi Razz Which is short for Kimiko... I see that many of the guildies are into japanese things and whatnot... Ironically I'm very non-japanese ): ... I ocasionally watched anime, but I've stopped due to work and other things Razz ... I've been playing Maplestory for a while but I got bored of that, now my sole purpose of living is Vindictus ... Haha.

Yep, that's it (: ... I very boring... zzz cyclops

... Forgot to add, I'm Creamyy albino

Last edited by KimiKins on Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
KimiKins
KimiKins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sh1nigami Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:37 am

The name's Julian, i play as Sh1nigami. I skipped closed beta thinking Vindictus would be another gold scam like Nexon's other game Mabinogi, to my surprise it wasn't.. well yet.
I'm 18 and currently a freshman in the University of Ottawa. I love being active, i run annual marathons, play tennis, volleyball, and hockey. So as you could imagine i'm usually extremely busy but i make time to level and help my lovely guildies on vindi whenever possible. I'm into anime, preferably romance comedies, regular comedies, or the typical high school life thing. I'm currently watching Azumanga Daioh, and loving every second of it.
I idolize roymustang's dream of establishing tiny miniskirts as official uniform for all female soldiers, and am currently in deep negotiations with Endearment to pass this law in the guild. ;D
My character is a scythe evie as it suites my play-style perfectly.
Thats pretty much it! You guys are all pretty awesome, so feel free to chat it up with me every second of your life ;3

Last edited by Sh1nigami on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Sh1nigami
Sh1nigami
Admin

Back to top Go down

Member introduction Empty Im not longer a rebel

Post  Rainxoo Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:38 pm

Im Rainier, I like pie. thair u go fools.

Last edited by Rainxoo on Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rainxoo
Rainxoo

Back to top Go down

Post  chanhee Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:54 pm

Hi, my in game name is IreneSuh YoungEun... I've started since open beta and Vindictus is my first MMORPG Smile I'm probably the oldest guy here... I'm a casual gamer who misses the 16bit platformer games lol... still play them time to time on emulators.

I'm a Korean male and is considered a 1.5 generation Korean American... in good days I feel like I'm both Korean and American... and in bad days I feel like I don't belong in either Sad

The game character name IreneSuh YoungEun comes from the movie Black Hawk Down and my favorite Korean vocalist Suh Young-eun.

I'm happy to be in this guild as not only the guild leader Endearment but the rest of the guild members are nice and polite. Smile Most importantly, I'm here to have FUN and socialize with friendly people~!

Last edited by chanhee on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Using my main char now...)
chanhee
chanhee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tei Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:12 am

Hi, I'm a bird... wait no... a plane... er... a person.

My in game name is ChiTei, which is what my grandmother calls me in her native tongue. It looks a little Korean to some but I'm actually Taiwanese.

My hobbies include anime/manga, idol dramas, tennis, and sleeping. My pretend hobbies (hobbies that I like to have, but I don't really do them that much) are drawing, piano and reading light novels. I also love the idea of tofu cake, but I don't like eating it.

I'm not very talkative in guild chat but you'll see me adding random comments here and there. I am very indecisive about what I want to say, so if I sometimes don't respond it's because I am thinking too long and lose track > <...
Tei
Tei

Back to top Go down

Member introduction Empty Shoukaishimasu!

Post  Hrinfaxi Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:46 am

IGN: Hrinfaxi
Class: Evie
Weapon: Staff

Your friendly neighborhood healer Very Happy

Pics here!
Hrinfaxi
Hrinfaxi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jurassic Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:42 am

In game Jurassic. =0 ima lann. just likes 2 have fun. nice 2 be playing with ya'll o.0
Jurassic
Jurassic

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuryko Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:17 am

IGN: Nuryko
My Sexy Evie Wink
And also

IGN: Noroko
My also very sexy Fiona Very Happy
Nuryko
Nuryko

Back to top Go down

Member introduction Empty ehh

Post  Akakazehime Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:31 pm

I am me and my name is in game name...so yeah....

Akakazehime

Back to top Go down

Member introduction Empty Biri Biri

Post  NatsuDragneel Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:35 am

The name is Natsu (IGN) but real name is Neko ..... Wait WTH!!!!!!!!!!...... I mean Niko...hehehehe. (o,-)" but yeah I am a Asian male who lived in ths USA , I LOVE TO WATCH anime all the time xD
I m into all kind of animes my hobby includes swimteam, video game, mmo, Scary horror movies, basketball, drawing, building gundam models, charting with online friends. Means you guys the Hikarians.XD.. One thing I m bad at is eng grammers. I m not born here so english is my 2nd lang
So yeah but anyways I was impress by you all when I first join this guild. Everyone was so friendly to me, I was so happy. I have never join a lively guild before. THIS GUILD FTW!!!! When PVP comes out, we r going to be the undefeated guild. I hope we can befriend... So see you all in da game . One more thing, if anyone need help with any missions, let me know and I will glad to help you out. I am still new to this guild but I am pretty skill when it goes against bosses If the game doesnt lagg . If you need like quest items or armor requirement items, let me know I can give those item to you for free (if I have it in my inv) or a discount price on the market. It my honor to serve you Endearment sama and all the guild members.

PZ out ppl n love u all lol! queen cat Arrow
NatsuDragneel
NatsuDragneel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirbyftw55 Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:00 pm

Guest wrote:Helloz my ingame name is Aoshima
got addicted to Vindictus a few days ago
im a total otaku there are very few anime i've not seen or plan on watching
my fav anime right now is Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
hope to get along with everyone in the guild Very Happy
Ya i already posted that then i accidentally deleted my account so this is my new account on the forums guys ^^
Kirbyftw55
Kirbyftw55

Back to top Go down

Post  Nerazurri Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:47 pm

Hello my in game name is Nerazurri means blue and black ones in italian. Also its the nickname of my favorite soccer team (yea soccer fan right here) inter milan. I also watch anime but not too much anymore, my fav anime would be gintama i love it. This is a game i've stopped myself from playing to much cause i kno i'll get way too addicted. I hope to get to know you guys better.

P.S

This is a real nice site and forum good job to the ppl who helped create it
Nerazurri
Nerazurri

Back to top Go down

Post  kriz-reyle Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:33 pm

Waazzzaa bounce

My name is Kris, most call me krizzy or crazy cheers . Ingame is Warattoke, weird name huh? its japanese and the meaning of it is "go and laugh". I also manage a private game server but it's totally different to this one, a private server of Ran Online, i dunno if you know that game pirat
I love watching anime..
I love rock and instrumental musics.
I pretty much got all the console so im a full time gamer - PS3 ID = kriz-reyle add me if you wanna play BFBC2 or call of duty with me

oh btw do you guys wanna know the true meaning of MMORPG? dont be surprised but sometimes its true.. MMORPG = Many Men Online Role Playing Girl smile guys pretending to be a girl and ask for items? i hate em ! xD Cool
kriz-reyle
kriz-reyle

Back to top Go down

Member introduction Empty Tiac

Post  Tiac Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:41 pm

Yeah, for simplicity I made my name here the same as the main character I use on Vindictus. Tiac. Its actually based off a character from one of my stories, a girl named Tia, except Vindictus requires 4 letters so I threw in an extra random letter. I am a sword Fiona, loving the new paladin transformation. Favorite anime is Rurouni Kenshin (other people posted their favorites so I figured I would as well) hobbies would include video games, writing, martial arts, and studying psychology. See ya in-game!

Tiac

Back to top Go down

Post  Hareyuki Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:29 pm

Hello all, I'm Daniel. My ign for Vindictus is Hareyuki. I've pretty much used this ign for almost all the mmo's I've ever played. Smile
I've played Lunia before which was like a 2-D vindictus minus the interactive environment so I found the whole physics system a plus. The game really appealed to me.
I also found the aspect where it resembled a mmo Monster Hunter also interesting.

I enjoy watching anime (all time favorite so far is Code Geass), reading manga (I find Samurai High School and NG Life to be pretty funny), reading (mostly humanity courses requisites nowadays), programming (for fun, nothing like messing with friends by having random programs create an infinite number of empty text files) and piano (I should really pick it up again).

I enjoy helping people so don't hesitate to ask for it ingame. If I'm not alt tabbed I will usually help out. If I'm in the middle of something I will help out when finished or if I deem my presence not essential I will usually jump the ship.

I believe I have rambled long enough. Nice to meet you all and thanks for having me. See you all in game. cheers
Hareyuki
Hareyuki

Back to top Go down

Member introduction Empty Member Introductions

Post  chainat Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:04 am

Hi~ Everyone of Hikari.~
Name: Tirawut Prakasvudhisarn~ Call me Nat please. Yes Nat is my nickname that i've grown to like alot more than my real name haha. I have only 1 character on Vindi~ Her name is Chiye. I enjoy watching Anime and Reading Manga! And when i start a series ... ohh god i like to watch or read it all in one sitting i don't know why...but, it just gets me addicted and wanting more and more Very Happy. Eatting is a big part of my life :3 I try out different Restaurants in all Ethnicity. Favorite foods hmm dunno really but, i can't live without Pizza from NY hahaha Italian is diffidently one of my favorite cuisine. I'm normally a Quiet person~ but, once i enter the Game mode haha i can be a tad bit hmm how would i decribe it hmmmm.... Ohh well i won't bother you'll find out when you party with me :3 Feel free to contact me i'm a really good listener when i don't have music on hahaha. I'll helpout if someone is in need of Help~ if i'm not in a boat~ or afk haha. I do alot of sports if my friends aren't too lazy to go out haha. If your in the Tristate Area or near let me know i'm always down to chill~ and do fun things and meet people :3 i'm always on Skype soo don't be shy to call me if you have it Add me : NatJuh5
I'm a Late - Early Morning player useally always on with Kris " Warattoke "
hmm i don't really know what else there is to put down... and at the same time i don't really want this to be formal either hahah ;P.
Well i'll enjoy my time here in Hikari and hopefully i'll get to know more of you~. Take Care of me Very Happy
i'm prolly the oldest one here too >.>
chainat
chainat

Back to top Go down

Post  rlaclsgb Tue May 03, 2011 2:35 pm

IGN : Gomiester

The name's Jin and i'm South Korean Smile

Ah but i live in Canada atm as an immigrant. it's been 8 years so i'm quite fluent? in English and Korean Xd

I normally play Atlantica Online and as that game merged into nexon, i stumbled upon Vindictus and started playing this game since a month ago

mmm i used to watch a lot of japanese animes so i ended up understanding the conversation of jap. =.=;;; so i guess i'm fluent in japanese as well in speaking only

fav anime would be eureka 7. that anime was the first ever watched and made me start watching more animes Smile
rlaclsgb
rlaclsgb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum