Welcome to Hikari!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

$$$$ -SECOND GUILD EVENT and a 1/2 (what?)-$$$$

+2
chanhee
Sh1nigami
6 posters

Go down

$$$$ -SECOND GUILD EVENT and a 1/2 (what?)-$$$$ Empty $$$$ -SECOND GUILD EVENT and a 1/2 (what?)-$$$$

Post  Sh1nigami Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:51 pm

YO! New event being posted, hosted by yours truly with the prize being 500k!

$$$$ -SECOND GUILD EVENT and a 1/2 (what?)-$$$$ Talent%20Cycle
This event will be in the form of a Talent Thread!, post stuff that you might consider to be talent, and WINNNNN. Fanart, Drawings, Dancing, Singing, Stripping, Photoshop, virtually anything you think is worth 500k! Judging will be done by me and Admin Eun, and possible another, we shall see :O. You have 1-2 weeks to work on this, if you need an extension feel free to ask, THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO IMPRESS PEOPLE WITH YOUR BRILLIANCE!!! (and win some pocket change on the side). MEN, If your shy and don't want people to judge you JUST BECAUSE YOUR A BALLERINA its cool, theres nothing wrong with being a weakling and a pussy, i will sincerely try my best to laugh only a little whenever you log on ingame! JUST REMEMBER 500k!~ :O

GL TO YOU ALL!
Sh1nigami
Sh1nigami
Admin

Back to top Go down

$$$$ -SECOND GUILD EVENT and a 1/2 (what?)-$$$$ Empty Re: $$$$ -SECOND GUILD EVENT and a 1/2 (what?)-$$$$

Post  Sh1nigami Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:01 am

For example!
$$$$ -SECOND GUILD EVENT and a 1/2 (what?)-$$$$ Untitled-1
Mabinogi Fanart/Banner!
Sh1nigami
Sh1nigami
Admin

Back to top Go down

$$$$ -SECOND GUILD EVENT and a 1/2 (what?)-$$$$ Empty Re: $$$$ -SECOND GUILD EVENT and a 1/2 (what?)-$$$$

Post  chanhee Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Woot~! Now I just need to film myself moving my ears, rubbing the top of my head clockwise with my right hand and rubbing my belly counter-clockwise with my left, all while balancing myself on one leg and blinking my eyes individually in front of a 3D TV to get the 3D effect without wearing 3D glasses~!! Smile
chanhee
chanhee
Admin

Back to top Go down

$$$$ -SECOND GUILD EVENT and a 1/2 (what?)-$$$$ Empty Flippy Filipino Kid.

Post  Heiwa Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:16 am

I almost wanted to post silly rap I wrote that pretty much has me spitting out a whole bunch of lies about how magnificent I am, but it's a little offensive and has foul language, so, maybe y'all don't wanna hear that :3

So instead, I'll show you a video of me doing flips and spins with my buddies. I'm not as good as half the world, but I'm proud of what I'm able to do haha.

Last edited by Heiwa on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Confirmed that the flash video works. Re-worded introduction to the video.)

Heiwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiren Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:45 pm

Dang! I've always wanted to be able to do that! I can't even cartwheel properly xD

Eiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Tei Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:00 pm

Vindi-Comic:

Part A
Spoiler:

Part B
Spoiler:
Tei
Tei

Back to top Go down

Post  Heiwa Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:34 am

Ahwww haha, that's so cute! And so true... Erggh. Stupid ladders.

Heiwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainxoo Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:34 pm

The itsy bitsy Evie (Spider) When up the stupid (Ladder) Spout! Down came the goblin ( Rain, and raped evie to fall!) And washed the spider out. Down Came the sword and killed the stupid goblin. And the itsy bitsy Evie Killed the boss monster.... Very Happy...
Rainxoo
Rainxoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainxoo Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:37 pm

$$$$ -SECOND GUILD EVENT and a 1/2 (what?)-$$$$ Miku_110

Okies so i drew Miku when i was bored one lonley night... I would like to thank my right hand, for all its done for me ... and to me... and Gimmie 3rd place plox.
Rainxoo
Rainxoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainxoo Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:38 pm

$$$$ -SECOND GUILD EVENT and a 1/2 (what?)-$$$$ Images10

Tis is te original i saw before i drew! Very Happy.
Rainxoo
Rainxoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Heiwa Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:53 am

Oh my gawd. I never thought I'd meet another Vocaloid fan. Ever.

Nice job with the drawing too Very Happy

Heiwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down